Tire and Oil Change Technician
If you are a highly motivated Tire & Oil Change Technician wanting to work in a fast paced, customer oriented work place, this is the job for you!
We’re looking for someone with experience in tire installation, service and repair, oil changes, inspections, and light mechanic work.
MUST HAVE A CLEAN, VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE and BE INSURABLE.
You will be performing service and maintenance on vehicles of various makes and models, while ensuring a high quality end product.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Wage based on experience. Please only respond if you have tire & automotive experience.
ASE Certified Technician
Technician who has two years or more of shop experience. Preferably ASE Certified and has driveability (check engine light) and diagnostic skills. The successful candidate will need to be able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently while also having experience working in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of and adherence to safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- North Carolina Inspection License a plus.
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN, VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE & BE INSURABLE.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Wage based on experience.